TELEVISION AND RADIO SKILLS
Television and Radio Skills. The word television now reflects internet video.. mobile video.. YouTube postings.. as well as the TV programming that started it all. Radio remains powerful.. and a joy. Gladly, it’s expanded into podcasting and value-added audio files. Whatever the modality- understanding what works best for writing, reporting, anchoring, interviewing, ‘ad-libbing’ and hosting programs is imperative.
Stevens Media Consulting provides evaluations and coaching in the following areas:
- TV and Radio Journalism
- Sports and Color Analysis
- Weather Program Hosting and Interviewing Infotainment - for TV’s How-To Programming
- Teleprompter Skills - For first-timers or professionals honing this skill
- Syndicated Cut-Ins- Professionals learn how to translate their knowledge to taped stand-alone TV or radio segments.
- Crossover Training - Print journalists learn to transfer their reporting skills to TV or radio.
- Voice Training
- Preparation for TV Auditions
- Skill Evaluation and Recommendations
- Assistance in Selection of Demo Tape Contents
- Diagnostic Coaching
To speak with Joanne please call (212) 594.8851 or send an email by clicking here.